Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday. It’s a new thing I’m trying. Today, I will give you a list of the Top Ten famous movie quotes that came to my mind first. Haha. Some of these might be hard for you to figure out. Let’s see how you do. Can you name all the movies from just one line?
1. Luke, I am your father. I gave you an easy one to start with. Everyone should know this.
2. Spare no expense. This one is a thinker. If you watched the movie, you ought to be able to remember where this line comes from. It was said NUMEROUS times. Not always exactly like this. The guy said, “We spared no expense.” And, “I spared no expense.” You get it.
3. Run, Forest, run! Another easy one. I mean, come on. Half of the title is in the line.
4. You know who I am. Love this movie. Love the actor that says the line. Please, tell me you know this one.
5. If you build it, they will come. To be honest, I never watched this movie, but I’ve heard this line quoted SO many times.
6. Come with me if you want to live. You have GOT to know this one. It’s from one of the all-time great franchises in move history. The line is said again and again in the different movies from the franchise and also in the TV series.
7. You… are… a… TOY! Once again, half the title is in the line. Come on. You should be able to guess this one even if you didn’t see it.
8. Where is platform 9 3/4? Even people who have no watched this movie should know this. Loved these movies AND the books.
9. Phone home. Do you know it?
10. Pop quiz, hotshot. This is one of my favorite movies. I’ll give you a hint. Keanu Reeves starred in this one.
If you don’t know the answers to all the above, read below. I will give the answers. I just wanted them far enough away from the list so I won’t accidentally spoil it for someone.
Hope you enjoyed this little quiz. If you want to tell us how well you did, leave it in the comments. Remember to come back next week for another Top Ten Tuesday.
And, hey, if you know a famous movie quote that I didn’t mention above, feel free to add it in the comments. I could have found more by Googling it, but I wanted to use ones that came to mind.
Answers: Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Forest Gump, Iron Man, Field of Dreams, Terminator, Toy Story, Harry Potter, E.T., and Speed