1. Supernatural Script: a friend gave me a copy of a Supernatural script years ago. It is SO awesome. If you don't know, Supernatural is my favorite show of all-time. The script is for Asylum. They got it on Ebay.
2. My Sweet Sixteen Cake: Okay. It isn't actually a present. The thing is, my family was going through something bad, and we had just moved to another state. To make matters worse, we were WAY out in the country, far away from the nearest town. None of my friends could come to my house for my birthday. I expected it to be a sad, lonely time. But then my mother brought home a surprise cake. It was the prettiest cake I ever saw with teens piped on in colorful icing and little plastic things like a phone, a Coke bottle, and a record player. I'll never forget it. That cake made my birthday.
3. Cat Puzzle: I got an amazing puzzle for Christmas one year. After I put it together, I had it framed, and it's on my wall to this very day. It was a hard puzzle, too.
4. A stereo: When I was a kid, my parents surprised me at Christmas with a really nice stereo.
5. Music Box: When I was a tween, we didn't have very much money, and it was Christmas. My stepfather didn't have a job, and my mom didn't make much at hers. So I wasn't expecting to have a good Christmas. We barely had enough food in the house. Then someone signed us up to get help from a local church. They gave us some food and gave me and my brother both a present. Mine was a music box, the kind with the twirling ballerina that you give to little kids because real jewelry wouldn't fit in there. My mom didn't think I would want it, but I loved it. I still have it, and it still works. It reminds me to be grateful for everything, reminds me that there are good people in this world that care, and reminds me that I need to be generous when I am prospering so that maybe I can make someone else feel the way that I felt that year.
6. Supernatural Keychain: Awesome gift! Love to get presents based on the show.
7. Supernatural Bracelets: Okay, one more Supernatural item. I admit that I bought these two things for myself and picked out each charm. One has a D for Dean and things like a pie slice, the Impala, an airplane (because he doesn't like to fly) and a sign that reads: Saving People. Hunting Things. The Family Business. The other has an S for Sam, a clown, a cute tiny bottle of salt, and a sign that says: Salt n Burn.
8. Dragon Journal: someone gave me a journal that is black with a bright red design that looks like a red flower that is losing a petal. I call it my Dragon Journal because I'm writing about my dragon book in it.
9. A Horse Blanket: No, it isn't a blanket that goes on a horse. It has a horse ON it. This has been my favorite blanket for about 30 years. It was given to me when I was a kid, and it still reminds me of my grandmother's house. Unfortunately, it is falling apart. I'm still looking for a replacement.
10. Grandmother's Jewelry Box: My grandfather gave it my grandmother before they were married, and she gave it to me before she died. It's beautiful, shiny black with a painted garden scene on top and a secret compartment inside. Reminds me of her, so it is one of my favorite things.
I won't be back for Top Ten Tuesday next week because it will be my birthday, but I will see you a week later. Remember to return. I think the next Top Ten will be about Buffy the Vampire Slayer.